Tuesday, March 22, 2005

F1Time - S22 - Race7 - Estoril, Portugal

I had a forgettable 2nd week which saw just 2 points added to my kitty. I was back in control of my account and i am hoping for a better week. Race 7 also saw Current Champion Robertas back to mainstream racing. The limitation of a lesser gearbox didnt show a weakness at all as he was matching Eld and Woodi in WU. Rumours say that Robertas was lucky in finishing as he didnt had an enviable Reliability with his Mersedes engine. Eld went for the POLE and was followed by Robertas, Woodi and Heike in the starting grid. My driver could manage only a 4th row start in the grid alongside my last season 'enemy' Nezam :). This was a wet race and Eld went for 3 stops while others went for 2 stops. So Robertas had an easy job at his hands as he cruised to his First Win of the season. His teammie Pijus finished 2nd making it a complete domination of 'Technical Itch' in c1. Woodi was running third and then he had a short spin on the track. Mebbe seeing my car on his rear view made his driver tense. :). But my shitty driver didnt had the skill to utilise that mistake to our advantage. But woodi was kind enough to spin again and this time my driver made sure not to loose again. So i got a Podium thanks to woodi and Eld and woodi finished 4th and 5th respectively. Miguel again had an Engine Explosion and is having a miserable time with his suppliers this season. The Race Results are as follows
1. Robertas Petniunas*
2. Pijus Jerusevicius
3. Aswin Mathew
4. Joakim Sjöblom**
5. Johan Skog
6. Heike Kohl
7. Sow Oneplus*
8. Pedro Lanca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home