Sunday, March 13, 2005

F1Time - S22 - Race3 - Interlagos, Brazil

The First was a mixed week for me. I got my First win but at the same time made two big mistakes which could prove costly at the later stages. Mebbe the pressure of c1 is getting to me after all. :)
Brazilian GP was another superb result for Heike. Though she didnt win it, she came second to make a good headstart in the DC standings. Pijus Jerusevicius, the talented lithuanian - dubbed as a future champion, won his first race in c1. They were joined by Eld in the podium and made sure he follows Heike closely. Gamemaster Jonny had the pole but had to settle for 4th position in the results sheet. Robbie again had a Engine Explosion but this time at the starting lap itself. I finished 7th after a tight battle with Sow challenging me from the starting laps and continued till the end. Here are the race results
1 Pijus Jerusevicius
2 Heike Kohl
3 Joakim Sjoblom
4 Jon Payton
5 Johan Skog
6 Gediminas Bakas
7 Aswin Mathew
8 Sow Oneplus

1 Comments:

At 4:38 pm, Blogger Orchard P Dirk said...

Well, Aswin, you have done some nice features to your blog and the "new" flashing signs are just rather professional. However, I am always wishing you luck on your games, whether you come in first or 7th or anywhere else, you are a good F1Time player and I am proud of you. Well, I wish you luck again, and that you will have time to relax, as well. love, orchard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home