Sunday, March 20, 2005

F1Time - S22 - Race6 - Brands Hatch, Great Britain

The F1Time Race Engine has played a villain yesterday. I was still not on control of my account but i was racing. Infact racing for the second spot in the Podium. Then my engine blew away and there went my money which i saved last race. These situations make me think twice about doing a saving race. I consider racing more attractive :)).
Heike had the POLE this time in BrandsHatch followed by Eld and my driver. Heike made a bad start and both Eld and my driver was able to pounce on her. She kept losing positions and so Thomas and Arus were running behind me. My Bad Luck came on Lap 41 and Lap 44 saw a crash between Thomas and Arus. Eld won the race comfortably from Pijus. Then there was some close racing between Woodi, Andre and Heike. Heike lost out on pits and Woodi managed to get ahead of Andre and thus ensuring a Podium finish. The Race Results are as follows
1. Joakim Sjöblom**
2. Pijus Jerusevicius
3. Johan Skog
4. Heike Kohl
5. Andre Osterloh
6. Miguel Matos
7. Donatas Stakauskas
8. Gediminas Bakas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home