Tuesday, March 15, 2005

F1Time - S22 - Race4 - Barcelona, Spain

Barcelona was the 4th track of the F1Time Season 22 schedule. Fresh engines came after the First weeks testing and Mercedes was rumoured to be strong. And the WU proved that when 3 Mersedes topped the charts. Eld was on top followed by teammie Woodi and Arus. The Weather was hot and the Pitlane was long. That prompted me to try an extra stop and gain some money to get out of the economic crisis i was facing. That worked as i got POLE with my Medium compound Dry tyres. But the other contenders were in Hard Tyres and the close gap they had with my Qual time was Bad news for me. I could hold on to my Top spot till my First pit at Lap 18. Then Eld took control and won his first race of the season. Arus went in for a 1 Stop strategy and he certainly mistimed his first stop as he had a 7 lap tyrewear. But the 1 stop still did its trick and he finished 2nd. DC leader Heike came third and continued to work for her first Golden Star. The extra stop meant i could manage only 6th. Here are the race results
1. Joakim Sjöblom**
2. Arunas Babrauskas******
3. Heike Kohl
4. Johan Skog
5. Donatas Stakauskas
6. Aswin Mathew
7. Felipe Miranda
8. Christophe Jauffret

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home