Thursday, March 10, 2005

F1Time - S22 - Race2 - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The happiest day in my F1Time career so far. My First C1 Win..!! I never expected that this would come this quick enough. Malaysia proved to be my lucky ground. Many of the managers raced with their unrepaired Gearboxes and when i saw that only Woodi is going 100%, i took a chance which paid off. The Qualifying was a lil worry when i saw Heike and Donatas ahead of me. But later i realised that Heike is having an extra stop and Donatas was running on Softs which was not the ideal tyre for Malaysian Hot Temperatures. Miguel was running good for a podium spot when his engine let down. So Woodi and Heike joined me in the podium with Donatas finishing 4th. Heike marches forward positively for her title dreams. Here are the complete results.
1 Aswin Mathew
2 Johan Skog
3 Heike Kohl
4 Donatas Staukaskas
5 Joakim Sjoblom
6 Arunas Babrauskas
7 Gediminas Bakas
8 Mickey Miksa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home