Friday, February 25, 2005

Retirements - RC and Co

As expected, RC is retiring from the F1Time world. "As for the reasons I´m leaving, there is one, plain and simple: I don´t have the time nor the old passion anymore to play it properly. Playing it on a high level demands a lot of time (believe me)." RC told the fellow managers.
Other retirees include
Yih Liang Su
Rui Ferrera and
Robertas Petniunas (Not sure though)
I hope all of these great managers come back sooner or later as we all miss them here in F1Time.

1 Comments:

At 4:42 pm, Blogger Orchard P Dirk said...

Well, I am sorry that RC is leaving and that others have retired, but it does sound like it exerts some energy, yet I still love the pictures you have placed on the site of all of your F1Time friends, including yourself, which is rather quite nice to see, and I hope other F1Timers find you quickly so that there is not a gap, although RC cannot be replaced.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home