Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Its All Over.. Gratz Eld

Dreams are shattered!!!
In a season where i hoped for the ultimate glory, i have to settle for second. In a way, i can be proud as i have been able to finish second. But thats not what everyone is looking for. The Planning was good. The Execution wasnt that good enough. Taking BML at the start proved to be a good decision. But the main objective was to build a lead in the first part of the season. I wasnt able to do that. Infact trailed by a not-so-small margin. I was able to cut down and was expecting for a final showdown. Even Eld was planning for an EXPENSIVE final race (which i too was planning :D). But that is not gonna happen now.

Just thinking of where i went wrong, i am coming with 2 probable cases.
First, Mebbe i should have planned for a couple of Drops.
Second, i shouldnt have missed the race last season.
And third, i shouldnt have relied on the server.
Whatever i put will be just plain excuses to convince my mind because past is past. And the winner always will be the deserved one.
Congratulations Eld.. You are unbeatable.

Thanks to all the friends who helped me in whatever way they can.. small things, big ways... And to all who believed in me and whom i have disappointed. You are there to cheer me and i hope you will be there with me in trouble times too.
Now i have a tough road ahead. I need to regroup and give it another shot pretty soon(hopefully).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home