Saturday, January 22, 2005

F1Time - S21 - Fun Race, Lithuania

The FunRace proved to be much FUN for me. The reason - I won it :)). But it didnt make an impact as was thought. Many managers didnt even care to race as its of no importance. But considering the server change and need for Load Testing, i think they didnt do justice to TaBu's 100M. Now with the race, i think i got Lucky to get a win. Arun was faster than me in the Prac/WU listings but mistakes in the Driver Orders costed him the win. My teammie Arunis had a good Qual time. Again wrong(or fun?? i dunno) race settings were the reason. The race had Dry weather as well as very Wet Conditions. I saw 30mm rain conditions for the first time. While myself and Arun went with the Dry race settings, Andreas Weilemann went with the Wet Race settings. That gave Weilemann a good second half and prevented an Indian 1-2 in the Podium.
In C1, it was more fun. Current DC leaders Yih and Sow raced and almost took the win except that they cheated :D. So that meant my racetime to be fastest for the entire race. Should i have anymore reason not to be Happy? :))
Oh! Forgot to put down the most important matter. The Server behaved well and was ultra-fast after the race. wooey...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home