Thursday, December 02, 2004

F1Time - S20 - Race10 - Spa, Belgium

With points hardly coming in except for the top contenders,
i am a bit worried as to whether my four points would do
good for my stay back in c2. But this race gave me a chance
to further up my kitty, when the lengthy track prompted
many managers to save instead of racing as the Lap money
would be considerably less in this case.
Barbeque Racing seems to be in a roll in c1. Following Eld's
win at Barcelona, Woodi made it a double for the team in
Belgium. Arus was second followed by Yih. Yih, one of the
talented, but underperforming, manager, showed great resistance
in holding off Eld for that podium position.
Our group c2g1 had a different winner this time. After 3 weeks
of testing with his Ferarri, Dimitri Kondrat finally found the
pace and signed off with a win. That makes him the fourth manager
of the season to score their only points in Wins. Hope he
continues to race from here. Akelaitis was second with Petri
coming third. An end of race Engine Explosion from Matis
gave me the chance of scoring the solitary point. Without that
my outing would have been a disastrous one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home