Thursday, November 25, 2004

F1Time - S20 - Race07 - Kyalami, South Africa

After 2 weeks of testing, i realised though the engine improved, its
reliability has come down to a new low. That effectively will put down the
curtains on my plans to stay back in c2. But we hear that we need to take
risks to get success. And so did me in Kyalami. I raced for the first time
and with some luck, i got the fifth place. For the first time, my pitcrew
got me something good and my 4stops strategy paid off. I am really happy
today.
The C1 Race was close this time and the final honour went to Sow. Donatas Staukaskas tried hard but could only finish second best. Vitor Ribero came third. Unfortunately no race reports have been published in the site.
C2g1 honours went to Thomas. Now its becoming a battle between Thomas and Tej and they alternate wins and podiums between them. Tej came second this time with Petri joing teamie Thomas in the last podium place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home