Monday, September 20, 2004

F1Time - S19 - New Team

This is quite annoying. Nothing seems to be working for me to
build a permanent team. I am changing my teammate every season
for the last 6 seasons. Now in the 7th season too, i am in the
same boat. Fellow Indian Arun Ahuja and myself had a nice team
going but the promotion/relegation stuff made us split. My last
season teammie Jesper Wijnja is leaving the team to create a new
team. That made me look for another manager and luckily i had a
good friend of mine who recently promoted to c2. Thomas Pappaionnou
from Greece is my new teammie and though we hadnt partener'd before,
we have a nice friendship going in the IRC. Incidently his friend
was my teammate before for a couple of seasons and thats how i met
him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home